His life studio

Thursday 5 March 2009

Sigh , sick le ... headache ah !!!!!!
Got so much stress on me now .

Nobody to share it with =( How i wish now got girlfriend so that can chat it off .
Anyway, after N Level le then decide bah .

So.. today had school as usual and had a surprise message .
I recieved a message from EAward that i recieved 2 tix for the Eaward Presentation on Satarday as i sent a message hoping to get it yesterday.

And Yes ! I got it ! Only 100people can get leh....
I get to see LuoZhixiang ,JJ , Ho weijian and many more lah.
Then super happy lah ! Gotta go Singapore Press Holding at TOA PAYOH to get the tix after school.

So in the meantime, still in school having ART .
Draw this myself !






So proud of myself ... Aha !
After school bought Bubble tea and take Dion dad's car go SPH at Toapayoh.
TY ! Took the tix and then took MRT back home ...
Super tired lah ! Stand all the way.

Tomoro got I (LZX) having an event at Eastpoint so will be there early.
=)

Gbye ! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home