His life studio

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Serious shit lah today . Woke up early all because of my nose's on a marathon (running nose) .
Okay so i used computer and checks for usual updates on some websites.
.
Then after that went to Pasir Ris CC alone to shoot some hoops . OMG ! I lost 'THE' touch and the shooting was as if being blown by a storm in the air , kept on going slunt ways .
Being Upset , i went home after 2hours . Oh yeah ! i should mention i forgetten to bring my socks and wear my precious MADCLIMA with my sweaty legs =D
.
Niwae , went home after buying Bubble Tea to wash away my sorrow ... Ahem i mean my lousy mood due to my previous standard .
.
Youtube(d) for Bball shooting and later on at night i went with my bro and his friends to a nearby court and try it out lah of course .
MAN was it good ! 7/10 ramdom shots all perfect . Matched with some guys !
AND . . . . . Went home after being chased away by the police cause we're like playing even after the lights off .
Neighbourhood nowadays are fucking bo liao can !
.
TODAY IS LIKE BASKETBALL FEVER !
Tomoro will be going to 201 with clique . THE END !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home