His life studio

Friday 19 June 2009

MOOD: Happy =)
WHY: A Dream =

Okay ~
I was like super duper happy today immediately once i woke up .
Because of a dream i have .
I dreamt of LL , and we're like going on a date or something .

Heres the story :
Sooooo ~randomly randomly i was in POPULAR accompanying her buying something and i was like resting my arm on her shoulder because she's short and dunno why she hugged me =D

Then we walked to her mother's hairsalon =.= to do something to her hair . AND i was waiting while looking in the mirror . SERIOUS SHIT ! i was handsome i swear . After that she became super super pretty also =D

Then we went to take MRT to Cineleisure while accompanied by Ryan *diao .
Saw Shirley with Ahben inside the MRT also ...'
After the movie we ''ahem'' and i suddenly woke up hugging my boster .

Sort of , not that happy cause it was a dream .
Damn it lah ! I really want to be with her . I such a failure !


Soooooo anyway , today went to have dinner with BEN and JUSTIN about 7.30 at S11 tampines and walked to SAFRA together chatting all along .
Played Lan L4D and Dota . Went home after that . =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home