His life studio

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Wapiang eh , cannot upload pictures !
I brought my camera to school and have lots of pictures taken but cannot upload now ! Pissed ~
So what now ? Posting about school life everyday bet you guys also think its sian reading it right ?
No choice ! Everyday go school go home go school go home . Typical teenage life . Okay guys so just hang on with it for the next 3month before the next holiday starts .
Wednesday, 1 July, 2009
FCUK ! i cannot find my wallet early this morning when i prepare to leave house and go school . Woke Mom & Dad up to find for me but still cannot find it . Bo bian use my Mom's EzLink . Poorest day in my sec 4 life ! Only $10 to spend the day .
Went school to have enthusiastic lessions the whole day .
*enthusiastic leh, Qim bo ?*
Took 20+ random pictures today but can't post . TMD !
Actually theres nothing nowadays unlike the days before the June Holidays =(
After school i sat with Justin infront of General Office and bet with him that if i say Hello to LL then he will give me 50cents.
FCUK lah ! Saw her liao then i gone frozen again . I this damn idiot CMI lah !!!
*WaiLeong, better not say anything about whatever i wrote about this if not i say about you lor . =] Aha !*
B,J,WL,D,KL and me went Bedok inter eat lunch after that . Had chicken rice again ! Trained back with ben .
THE END .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home