His life studio

Monday 29 June 2009

Waaaaaahhhhhh ! Bloody tired after my first day of school ! Yesterday night i slept at around 2am and woke up at 6.20am . And its like i'm LATE !

Brush teeth , change to uniform and styled my hair before leaving my house .

At inter alone cause the guys went first . Yes ! i saw LL today , took same bus with her =D CMI lah , she is damn cute and beautiful !

Okay so school was like nothing much , H1N1 here and there . Actually thought my hair would be caught but didn't but still later got grooming check then got caught and warning , WTF !
Before recess no lession i used my Ipod watch Transformer and you know what ? Mdm Tan ( Our charismatic principle ) walked in while i am fully concentrated on my IPOD , she took it and totally DAMN lah. Could only take it tomoro morning . I starting to miss my touchy .

AFter recess got MT played a fool , then after MT got Math studied but still class was chaotic with those guys .

Art for the remaining day , took out my canvas and i went wow ! Think Mdm Rosiah aid my in touching up my background during the holidays . THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! Went on to painting those maple leafs and sort of nice i think .

After school went to Bedok Inter have lunch and after that some of the guys went home first while D, R , J & me took bus 16 to Kallang Leisure Mall walk walk and have their second lunch . The journey was fun with lots of conversation about certain stuff . Laugh like hell . After their second lunch went back to Bedok with the same bus . This time i slept all the way . It was raining sooooooo cozy .

Trained home at Bedok inter alone . Wooohoo , i was damn tired and my eye kept closing in the train . Reach home straight away went to bed and slept till 11pm before i had my dinner .

The end ... Going for a bathe right now . Ciao !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home