His life studio

Friday 26 June 2009

Woooooooooooooooooho !
I've cutted my hair today . Chosen 炎亚纶 hairstyle . All my long and silkful hair all gone le .
But look like i got cut BANGS wor , even though i never requested for one .
`
Bloody hell woke up at 4pm today ! Use my Computer and check on how to Upgrade my Ipod to Firmware 3.0
.Watched YuLeBaiFenBai at 5pm before leaving my house and go Whitesand . JEANYIP !
`
Showed Edwin how i wanted to cut my hair .
Sitting down looking in the mirror seeing how my hair is getting shorter and shorter bit by bit =)
At first i thought it look like a mushroom but then Edwin styled for me and there it is . 炎亚纶 !
`
Hey i've gotta say that i love it . I don't copy 炎亚纶 because i like him , i copy his hairstyle because i think its nice and my school will be able to accept it .
Went home and upgrade my ipod , deleted all my precious apps and gotta download once more . =
`
Tomorrow i will be going to work . Super uber sian can !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home