His life studio

Sunday 12 April 2009

Hellooooooooooooooooo . . .
I'm just back from my family dinner ~

Okay , forgotten to post ytd...

Whaaaaat i did ytd is . . . . . .
Went work until 8.30 then go take MRT to meet Darren and Ryan watch Movie.
Then when I reach Whitesand inter that time Darren call me and say

''Why the hell are you at whitesand ! ? We now at TM theatre leh ''

I was like WTF ! Nobody tell me . . . .
Chiong go take MRT go TM .

Watched Fast&Furious 4 .
Not bad lah if you understand the show...
Went home with Ryan in bus 21 .

AND FOR TODAY . . . .

Slept till 2.30 and then woke up use computer .
Watch NBA . . . See blog and check on my art info .

About 5+ go TM eat with family.
Sis bought a new phone and gave me her recently bought phone .
At least its better then the phone i'm using now.
Tampines 1 seriously got alot of thing but alot of people also...
MUST GO !

The end.




Hai ~
My Baby Adidas shoe getting more and more ripped off le =(
But now i'm gonna buy the new ''ADDIDAS TS COMMANDER''




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home