His life studio

Saturday 4 April 2009




Waaasehhh , if my future girlfriend hair looks like this i'll be so happy !


Anyway , *yawn*
let start the post about yesterday's shyt ...

Yesterday leh ,
go school early morning ...
Okay , heres something good that happened to me =)
In the bus right. i was standing at a corner with two quite chio de student girls infront of me
then suddenly the bus break super hard ! ! ! And one of the girl lost balance and fall towards me.
Hahahahaha.... Held her through the waist there cause normal reaction mah... =.=
Heng she never complain say i pervert of what.


Did the usual things and then go school .
*Skip assembly*


First period is English. . .
Its super boring nowadays in english dunno why .
Was suppose to correct our correction for a test but i didn't have the paper so nvm.
Did nothing but looking at J and Rick do lor.

Second period is Physic . . .
My humorous ah liew wasn't in school and soooo ...
Had a relieve teacher.
Went down to court with 4A5 ( Me , J , Rick and Brandon )
cause ryan was having PE and thus go down to play Basketball.
Play until half way Mr slope hair NARD 4A5 (us) to follow him
He BLOODY stupid !
Who the hell he think he is to scold me STUPID !
i FUCK him ah knn.
Sented me home cause got long hair . . .

*sigh*


Left school and took bus blah blah blah to Pasir ris CC
Alone there play basketball about 6 hours. From 10am to 3pm
Shooted about
-1500+ 2 pointers , 1100+ all in ,
-complete ABC 15 times, with 4 times completed in 2mins ,
-2 half court shots that went in .
-45% master the ART of PERFECT jumpshot


AND I AM SUPER Satisfied with myself until Darren and Justin came.
Totally my hand no strength to play on but no choice since they came over.
Played till 3pm and headed to kopitiam and makan.
Discussed about afterON's movie outing then go home and bathe.


Bathe and used the computer for awhile then dress up and leave house =D
Went work at mother's shop
*FOR THOSE WHO NEVER SEE BEFORE MY MOM'S SHOP , THIS IS IT *





Taaadaaa...
Helped out till 9 and i rush to take and bus and MRT to E!Hub to meet the guys
for movie ...
TMD , kept on calling me to hurry me...Pathetic childs.
Went to watch ''CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC''
Not a bad show , RECCOMMENDED ! 3.9/5 stars


Went home after buying SUBWAY~eat fresh ...


Alright and now ...FOR TODAY's Happening ~

Woke up about 11.10am today cause need to go help out AGAIN ~
Super tired can . . .
My uncle fetched me to shop and went off.
At the shop helped out from 12pm to 9am

Nothing much for today actually but just read on lah...

Ben called me and tell me they going MBCC play basketball so i say okay lor
Called dad to bring my stuff from home .
Asked him bring my jersey , shoe and ball . . .
Was so excited to play with them but then bum Bum BUm BUM .....
Dad in the end only brought my jersey.

I was like jialat liao !!!!
SO i msged ben and explain ...
blah blah here and there , in the end they came over to kop 2 plate of Pineapple Rice then go liao.
Idiotic !

Went home about 9+
Tomoro gotta go work also ,but until 6+ only...
Going to Kent Hill to pay a visit to the TEAM paul asked us to join .
Looking damn forward to it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home