His life studio

Friday 8 May 2009

Okay guys , had my MATH Paper 1 & Geography paper yesterday

Math was quite easy if i were to study the basic.
Maybe study too much advance topic and forgetting the basics .

For Geography...
It was normal for me ... Did all the questions easily , and finish everything by time.
Hope i pass with flying colour ...

Went to eat at Bedok Inter after that as usual with friends.
Gossip Gossip and Gossip ~~~
Went home alone after that.

About 4.30pm went down to 201 for usual practice every Friday =D

From today on ,

''I am not going to lose again to people who doesn't deserve to win ''

Had a terrible time yesterday ,
-Lost every match we played
-Won a freaking lousy team by 1 point
-Lost all my shooting skills and moves
-Turnovers everywhere

FUCK LIKE HELL !

My mind was thinking that ,

''Man ! i shouldn't even deserve to touch the ball if my skills gonna be like that ''

SUPER FEDUP WITH MYSELF .



And the prawn noodle taste good ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home