His life studio

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Hey yo sup my peep !
Alright ~ Same thing has happened for the past few days

Lets summarise all in one shot.

Everyday was in school doing the same old mother fucking boring stuff.
Went home after that or played basketball .
Can't really find my motive in life =(

Yesterday went to Pasir ris CC after school with Darren , Justin , Ben , Dion , Paul & Kit
Seriously i suck yesterday ... Lost my form super badly .
I hate it !
But don't really know what going on in my mind right now.

EXAM STRESS ? COMMENTS ? LOVE LIFE ?

Whats going on ! Argh !!!!

For exams, cause its just around the corner about 20 more days till MYE.
I'm getting more and more uptight about it.
Continue to play basketball after school or study after school ?
If i choose study , i'll loss all the touches in BASKETBALL afterwards.


For comment , due to the negative comment given by my senior Timothy ,
felt damn depressed because its like . . .
You've trained yourself so damn freaking hard, and yet suddenly someone told you you're still very far from that standard.
And my mind was like thinking ,
what the point of playing when you're still so far away or isit that i've been training wrongly .


For lovelife , the only factor that can break me through the other two points above.
But i just stuck between two girl i had a crush on without even them knowing.
WTH is wrong with me man ... Where is my confidence to express myself.
If one of them is mine , maybe i CAN cure both the problem above.



SIGH ~
Anyway , bought some stuff from Benjamin's friend's BLOGSHOP
which cause me about $85











Gotta pay up tomoro .
Really excited to hurry up get these stuff after 2 - 3 weeks


Okay lah , thats all for today .




Label : Isit okay to have a girlfriend older than you adn she's living overseas ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home