His life studio

Monday 13 April 2009

Alright ! Its MONDAY .
School day =.=
Woke up late and was late for school .
TMD ... Lucky AhRy also late then we chitchatted awhile before his boyfriend come. Ahaha.
*Let me skip all the way until sfter school lah hor... Cause its all same old boring lessions.*
Okay ... After school had NAPHA test at 2.00pm so we went to play basketball.
Some dogs also there playing soccer .
Causing some disturbance to us PROs. =D
Quite happy lah in today's matches cause some of my friends are making the game more interesting by getting serious le...
Okay ... Hope the attitude is still there and i will stop playing like a loser in the court.
Then went to NAPHA late.
Results were . . .
Shuttle Run : 9.08secs (A)
Pull up : 11 =D (A)
Sit up : 58 (A)
Sit and Reach : 58 (A)
FUCK ! I Stretched too much and cramped my leg . Nobody fucking helped me =(
Jumping thingy : 231cm (A)
2.4kn Run : 9.15mins (A)
Woooohooo ~ Record in class man... Nobody can beat it...
Think this year get Gold for sure le lah.
Then after that go on to play Basketball ...
Didn't play well cause my SEXY leg muscle is FUCKING pain !
After that went home with ben...
Yahooooooooooooooooo !!!!
So damn freaking HAPPY !
That girl '' '' my dream valentine added me in MSN today.
We've talk and chatted about some stupid stuffs. DAMN HAPPY CAN !
Woohooo ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home