His life studio

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Yandao On The Move ~





*Wink*

Surprise ah , WengWeng ~
Isn't this bloody barstard handsome ?


HeyHey ! What you know ~
Its 6 May and its the start of Middle Year Examination ;D
Had our first paper Mother Tongue !

花语

Well , my dictionary that i've put all my heart into , just appear to be spoiled during
the '' time '' of the paper . *CRANk *
But 谢谢你 , Miss Rebekah . . .
She lent me a THICK dictionary book and somehow manage to do my paper .
If not , i'll be doom ! ! ! !

AND AND AND , for the second paper . . . . .
Mr Rickson ,谢谢你 . . . Thanks for your intelligent answers .

Overall was kinda okay .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After CAMPUS , went to Tampines 1 to kill my bloody time with D , J & R .
Had my $1.80 lunch there with D & J .
Nothing special .
Went home sweet home afterthat alone =(



Ooooh yea !





Is having ''2 Jeans for $99.90 offer ! ! ! ''
Gotta have yaw !
Such a good offer Aunty Derrick found ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




KiMMi!!


Hey , every dog has their days right =)



That is one uncommon dog .
=.=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home