His life studio

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Time flies by so fast =[






Hello everybody , ζˆ‘ε›žζ₯δΊ† !
And .... Yes !
Whatd you know , i'm back from ''Stressful Life''

Exams are now going on now.
Just compleTED my ''rubbish'' paper awhile ago from school
*AHEM*AHEM* i mean my Chemistry paper

Few more papers to go and i'm going to go crazy !
Next tuesday will be the last paper.
And and and

Here are briefly my holidays' planning.
I'm gonna dye my hair orange...
Study for 3hours in the morning , 2 hours surfing web & basically 7 hours of basketball !
And lastly admire my long beautiful silky hair ; }

And yeah ! Previously , i've JAILBREAKED my Ipod.
Woot ! Did i make it look pretty with all those themes and application.
INSTALLOUS rocks !
For those who have an Ipod , jailbreak it !
All application from APP STORE is downloaded free .
NBA 2K9 is absolute fun ! The graphic is good.
Sooooo everyone should try downloading it .
Alrighty , got to go ...
Ciao !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home