His life studio

Monday 13 July 2009

Painting : Life Under Maples .

By: Derrick ,BTSS

Okay , actually theres nothing much about today , i shall summarise everything up or else you'll be reading the same old boring COMPO i'm writing again .

I'm really having a hard time thinking about my future and how my life is going to go on these few days . If i fail my N level , should i go ITE ( which i don't like ) or go SHATEC to take Hotel & Tourism Course ( which i'm interested ) that cost me 10k for 2years course . Working hard now is the best OPTION but i'm seriously doubting if i could improve on the Subs i'm bad in in such a short time anot ! MATH SCIENCE MT , Fuck these subjests !

Okay ... Monday ,13 July, 2009 was an average day . First lession was SS , somehow interested in this subject , so i did my work enthusiasticly . But unfortunately once until Math and Chinese lession i totally played a fool . FUCK MY MENTAL STATE FOR NOT ABLE TO LISTEN TO TEACHERS MAN !

After school , Ben . Justin . Darren . Me went to TM watch IceAge 3 with our complimentry tickets . Ryan's got a date . The rest homed as their not interested in this program . The show was quite okay , funny infact but too childish for me . Bused home 81 .

I'm getting more and more handsome everyday . *Don't give her pressure please !*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home