His life studio

Sunday 17 May 2009

Fruitful Sunday


Phototopic : Thoughts in our mind
Oh My God ! Its Sunday and nobodies asking me out !
Guess their all at home too ya. . .
Todays SUPER SUNDAY and my whole family is at home .
Woke up and had my breakfast before using the computer and surf the usual
Blogs , friendsters, facebook , NBA updates and other etc updates .
About two in the afternoon went to GIANT at tampines to buy our daily neccessities .
Bought many stuff for myself as my MAMA says , take anything you want . Woohoo !
And so i bought an earpiece , ear mic , basketball jersey , sushi , eggtarts & many titbits .
Woots !
After payment we went to put the stuffs in the car and go to the nearby COURTS
to buy the printer ink, but didn't expect to spent more money there.
My parents bought me a $40 iPOD casing !
And
OSIM Usqueeze ,UZap & another dunno U what for themselves .
Finally can can enjoy spending the money they earn after so long of hardwork.
Went to have lunch after fetching my Aniki ''Brother'' from safra .
The End .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home