His life studio

Friday 22 May 2009






SIMON HEW



'' Probably you guys think that i'm crazy thinking that he'll see this post but i believe he will, somewhere in LalaLand ''

Well ... Here i go.
Hey Simon , we've have known each other from sec 1 up to now . I didn't know how much you've suffered throughout these days .


Time passes and well , our friendship has been separated far apart .
The times when we're sec 1 , you're the first person i've talk to and hang out with .
We played basketball , catching and gossip together .
Calling each other stupid names . Gotta admit we're childish but those time will always be cherished . *Cry*


As we went on with our lives , i went to join my new cliques . And you ?
Well , i don't know ...
You always ask everyone to give you some of the food we eat during recess , but now ?
We can't even give it to you ...
I'm so sorry ! How i wish when i open my eyes tomoro and see you in school laughing and cheering . I'll treat you everything you want i swear .

Today , everyone went to your wake .
The moment i reach there i saw your friends and family members.
Every step i took towards you , my mind was thinking ''please let this be a dream'' but the moment i saw you lying in that box , my heart ached ...



Seriously we're all so so so sorry for not cherishing you .
We've never even chat for least than a sentence for so long .
I can't even play basketball with you anymore .
I can't even give you the food i'm having anymore .
We really want you back Simon. . .
*Cry*

You'll be officially away tomoro ... Don't bring any bad memories with you .

You will always be with us ... No matter where you go .

Don't really know if i can hold my tears during the cremation , I don't think so . =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home