His life studio

Wednesday 15 July 2009

No picture as i'm currently using my sister's Vista acc to blog .

Soooooo hello guys , its Wednesday , 15 July , 2009 today . It freaking rained heavily early this morning when i was in school . Wooohooo ! Damn cold !

Social Studies was the first lession of the day . Did Healthcare System of Singapore . Others kept on ask teacher how to do , while i'm doing alone along with my SMART brian . I'm just so loving Humanities lah . SHATEC's , Leisure & Tourism Course ! Wait for me~

Anyway , Math after that . Possibility Topic damn sian . We have a new Math teacher anyway . My previous one went for her fertility leave . Now this one's much better and i'm putting all my stake on her to improve me within this period of time . Mdm Yeo or Mrs Yeo i forget liao . Anyway , WELCOME TO 4A5 ~

Had recess next . First time i queued so long as many motherfuckers kept on cutting the bloody queue . * YES kitloon , i'm saying you *
Bought water and went on up to class .

Mother Tongue was super super lame can ! So Ben , Justin , Ryan & me was playing our Ipod as usual then suddenly the idea of tearing up some DOG's Math book pages came into Ben's mind and later on Ryan said something about putting all the crushed paper into Dion's bag . Did all the stupid things and there was a bunch of paper crushed by us and later on we carried on the plan . Took Dion's bag and threw all the bunch of paper in . He in the end took all the rubbish and threw it on the ground . NBCB don't know what is rubbish bin for ah ?

Art class next . Did all my painting then suddenly my chinese teacher come into my class . Ordered me and Justin to go back and apolagise to 4A2 class . Damn emberrassing but who cares . I FUCK that chinese teacher mother backside ah . HG ! Went toilet with J after that .

Continued ART all the way until after school as its ART remedial .
The others came in and disiao Justin while me and Ben went down to canteen and have our lunch . Mr Art piece ah , ideas kept on run out of my mind . FUCK !

Okay whatever i dun feel like continueing anymore . MRTed back with Brandon and Augustine .

PS: Augustine has this fucking strange habit of being last . This idiot waits until everyone go up bus the went up last himself. MRT also last one then go in , i dun believe this myth so today i didn't went into the MRT before him . He fucking waited for me and the MRT door closed with Brandon inside . =.=
Met Brandon at Tanah Merah MRT top .


I'm giving up on LL i think . She doesn't even give me a glance when i walk pass her . Think is because the guys provoked until her . Am i not attrative enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home