His life studio

Monday 25 May 2009

[NO PICTURE TODAY]
. SIMON .
16 years ago , God bestowed a soul on you
16 years later , God's Angels brought you back to him .
Its been fucking unfair !
What have you done to deserve such sufferings before you even go .
Today , your friends and family members went to see you before the Angels brought you along.
I went to see you as well .
As boys , we told our not to even let a single tear be dropped .
But we lost even against our wills. We've all broken down to our deepest point .
The moment I see your Mum & Dad's emotion being in such state ,
Fucking past memories came back to my mind and i lost control of my emotion.
Tears went down my cheek .
SIMON ,
you're my first secondary school friend ,
you're my Ex-CCA partner ,
you're the first to make my nose bleed ;]
you're also the first friend that I regretted losing .
After the event today , i can see that ...
You have a really really good brother , RAYMOND , and Parents .
They did everything they can to sent you to the ANGELS .
I am sure that everyone that sees this will go home and love their family even more .
Well , i did ... Went home to give them a hug .'
I even skip Basketball for them today .
OKAY READERS , don't let your emotion take over you .
AS what my councellor said , this is life ...
There are 6 billion LIFE in this EARTH
Every sec , 10 lifes are taken away and 10 lifes are given.
Every type of these event makes us stronger.
Simon , you've made us stronger . Thanks alot .
May God bestow your soul to a better next life , as we believe you've did many merits
during your lifetime even though its FUCKING short ;' [
*cRY*
Take care !
23 May 2009 , 4.45am . Deeply remembered .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home