His life studio

Sunday 26 July 2009


Picture : A C.A.B style on me =)
Thoughts : No matter what i wear i still look very handsome isn't it ? Aha !

Sunday ,26 July , 2009
Was at home today , but i wasn't bored at all . Thanks to all the CHORES ! I woke up at 3pm and had my breakfast . Probably my worst '' CAIFAN '' ever , NO GRAVY ! Think is because my Dad doesn't know my taste . Then used IPOD for awhile before clearing up my closet .

Can't believe i bought soooo many ugly tops last time ! Fucking ugly . Then i found my White Skinnies i bought last time during the '' SKINNY TREND .'' So i cutted it so it'll look like what the CABs are wearing . THE PICTURE IS ABOVE . Also dunno why people nowadays can wear like that . Some people with nice body shape like me can lah , but those idiots who are tall and skinny wear liao machiam wannabbe like that . 

Anywhy ,  i bathe KIMMI and later on proceed to doing my art works . That is perhaps the end of the my SUNDAY . Tomoro got school and sooooo excited . BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home