His life studio

Monday 27 July 2009

They forced me to take a picture of them . WTF !
The back of my Sketchbook
3 Kings .
Xiao.D In ''Gloryhole''
Candid shot
Damn Kum ! Kumgong Tan
.
.
Lmao , was still fun today even though the weather isn't very good . Today's assembly was back to same which mean back on to sitting on the ground . TMD , damn dirty ! Had TummyAche , very dulan lah ! The whole of BTS toilet none got toilet papers. Then there was an announcement made by Mdm Tan about the Merger of BedokTownSec & ChaiCheeSec in year 2011 as student population is declining year by year. 
.
Well , doesn't concern us sec 4 unless if i retain sec 4 next year and then go up sec 5 . IMPOSSIBLE ! Back in class for S.S , Woots i passed my SS prep so i did my English Homework on some storyboard writing . I wrote about BoysOverFlowers , damn lame . Skip to MT , played Ipod with Ryan as usual but this time , Bernard suddenly shouted ''OI'' and i was like Who the fuck shout shout shout , kia tio ! Luckily he never confiscate .=D Letter writing on my Ipod .
.
Art did some final touch up and i'm done . Quite nice i think can get B3 . Gotta do better on my prepworks so i'll get better marks . And Mdm Rosiah kept on blaming me for all the mess done at the painting corner . Very dulan . After school all left except me Ry and Justin . Branon also lah dun say i never write about you .
Went to take our Basketball at Mdm Tan Office . 
.
Went in and she never say anything , i say goodafternoon . She say why can't you student greet straight away . SUDDENLY I TI.KI  , SAY USUALLY THE TEACHER GREET FIRST WHAT . Tio gan ! Bloody hell ! Stupid attitude of mine . Ate Lunch and back to basketball . I lost touch !!!! Lousy like hell !
Went for Math Remedial and damn funny and fun . I tried to breakdance for my Math Teacher with my socks on , unfortunatly i slipped and fell down , heng not everyone see but there was still loads of laughters .
.
Went in toilet to take some pictures =) English Remedial Mr Hamdi damn guailan ! Every other class went home at 4pm but he made us stay back until 4, lucky the class coorperate and left together . =) Went home with Justin . Trained alone. Rained havily suddenly .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home