His life studio

Tuesday 28 July 2009

.
Picture:Secondary One . Male Toilet .
Thoughts:  What the Fuck was i thinking , I'm like a SATAY lah ! Stupid thinking of playing basketball under that hot hot SUN !
.
Tuesday , 28 July , 2009
Ah nioh ! An average day today just like any other day in school . Studied during every lesson but still couldn't get what CHEMISTRY is trying to tell me . Anyway , morning we're back at class for temperature taking an stuff . Then Chemistry which i tried listening but serious shit dun understand.
.
Chinese lesson . Listen to what teacher say . BUT that fucking irritating arrogant ARRON fucking fucking fucking noisy . Teacher say what he must answer stupidly one leh . Argh . Continued writing my letter.
.
Recess ate 2 pizza and 1 dimsum . Orange juice and nothing much ... Back to class 4A4 .
Tu tu tu tu ~ @#$%^&*%^&*%^&* Pot tor yao yao pot tor pot tor yao .
.
Physic relief lession so i did my Math Revision until the end of next lession Math .
.
English lesson's at computer lap . Couldn't went in at first cause i didn't finish my EL homework WTF . Finished it at the study corner and went in to learn new ways of writing better composition.
.
Geography lession , passed my Geography prep with 16/25 . Including my S.S result , i've got a B3 for humanities =D Did the remaining correction and went home .
.
No remedials today . had lunch and Bedok Inter . Trained home with ben . The end . Currently doing my prepworks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home